Evening or Half-Day Formats. Each communication tool: the IMap, The Process Compass, and the Conversation Gear Shift can be taught separately in a single evening or half-day segment.
A shortened version of The Bridge can be taught in an evening or half day format.
Evening or Half-day Training - $300 plus mileage.
Full Workshops The Basic IMap and Process Compass can be covered together in a Friday Evening, Saturday Morning format. This workshop does not cover the Gear Shift or Advanced Skills. This workshop can be taught in other formats: Two evenings back to back, two separate evenings (e.g. two Fridays), or two mornings back to back, or two separat mornings (e.g. two Saturday monrings), also a full day, morning and afternoon.
The Bridge is best taught in a full day format, but can be taught in the other formats as well. .
Full Workshops - $500 plus mileage.
Presentations. Half-hour to hour presentations can be presented on the following topics:
Expenses and Honorium Negotiable.
Some Suggested Peacemaking Topics
- Conflict Stewardship: Using Conflict to Make Disciples
- Blessed Are the Peacmakers: Peace Starts with Me and Jesus
- Could I Be the Problem? Steps to Getting the Log Out
- When to Fight, When to Compromise, When to Work Together: Conflict Strategies
- When Should I Go to Someone with a Problem? Or
- When is it a bad idea to overlook an offense?
- A Gentle Answer: Tips to Keep My Conversations Gentle
- Forgiveness: The Ultimate Weapon Againt the Devil
- Collaboration: The Best Solution Finder
- The Meaning of Life: Fellowship
Some Suggested Communication Topics
- "I" Messages: The Second Key to Practicing Biblical Humility
- Be Quick to Listen: The First Key to Practining Biblical Humility
- Individuality in the Christian Worldview. Who do you think you are?
- The Necessity of Self Awarenesss to Christian Spiritual Maturity
- Wants Rule! The vital need to get in touch with my desires
- The Most Powerful Listening Skill: If You Reflect, People Will Come!
- Leadership Through Listening
- Communication vs. Control. Control vs. Influence
- Communicating to Know vs. Communicating to Influence
- Diffusing Anger Through Listening
- Defending is Death. Listening is Life
- Basic Tips to Buiding Passport (Rapport)
- Specfic Skills
- I Messages
- Sharing Thoughts, Wants, and Feelings
- Attention, Reflecting, Summing UP, Queries, Questions
- Active Listening, Responsive Listeing, Directive Listening
Let me know what you need and I can probably address it.
Coaching and Mediation
Coaching. Coaching involves working with some or all the parties one on one, or coaching leadership groups in preventing or making the best use of current conflicts
Mediation. Mediation includes coaching but involves facilitated discussions with various parties together with a mediator.
$100 per hour plus expenses